Friday, May 15, 2009

banjo-playing parapsychologist

I try to limit this blog to music-related content (otherwise it would take over my life!). This is barely within the remit, but I just feel like it needs to be as widely seen as possible - the implications are staggering. My excuse for including it is that Dean Radin, the veteran parapsychologist being interviewed here, has played 5-string banjo (and fiddle) in various bluegrass bands! He also played classical violin professionally for a few years. I interviewed him myself, in connection with an online 'retro-psychokinesis' experiment I set up back in the mid-90's.

The cartoons are a bit silly (and clearly nothing to do with Radin himself - similarly the embedded 2012 reference), but don't let that put you off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home