Saturday, December 02, 2006

Ivor Culter - The Anti-empiricist

No actual musical content, but I just have to include this - possibly my favourite thing ever to appear on the Web! If you haven't got any audio, don't expect to get a lot out of it, though.


It occurs to me that I never posted anything here when Ivor Cutler died in March. I'm glad I got a chance to see him perform (once, in Brussels, with Ben and Marie-Eve in the early 90's). Fraggle once gave me one of several odd little stickers that he gave her when she served him in a North London healthfood shop she was working in. Like the lump of grape chewing gum given to me by Captain Sensible, I have no recollection of what became of it. O well.

More Ivor Cutler video clips can be found here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace dale tuck

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home