Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Saz Report, July 2007

I'm not quite ready to get into regular podcasting, but for now I've thrown together some recent miscellaneous recordings as an archive.org collection.

It's mostly stuff recorded at Dominic's house one evening and excerpts from the (somewhat problematic) NuSphere collaboration at the EdensoundS party in East London. Also featured is a recording I was making of a new tune sketch one Sunday night when a massive thunderstorm blew in (worth listening to that one on headphones).

Listen Here

2 Comments:

Blogger Lillialive said...

Matthhewww!!!!

Thank you for the sweet musical companionship!!

Shalom Alechem!!! From Cleveland Ohio!

As always!!!!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Matt,

These recordings are great! I fell in love with the saz when I saw Simon Cassell playing Turkish folk at the Phoenix.

Nice to see regular updates here!

Ollie

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home