Thursday, October 23, 2008

superb Drone session (which I missed)

A couple of Wednesdays ago at St. Mary Arches church in Exeter. A strong contender for Best Drone Ever. My attempts to edit this down to a single CD were doomed to failure (there's almost two hours here). Henry's adoption of a Samplepad seems to have evolved the COTD sound considerably.

Henry - percussive samplepad
Keith - electric guitar, etc.
James T - poetry, percussion, keyboard, water, etc.
Lucy - alto saxophone (first session)
Tim - electric guitar, bowed electric guitar, etc.
Brian - percussion, etc.
Mick - electric guitar, etc.
Richard - electric bass guitar

Listen Here

Many thanks to Henry for recording this one, and making the files available to me for processing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Matthew, remember me? Have been wondering what you guys have been up to. How is Alan doing? Please mail me. I'm curious.

erikjappens@hotmail.com

hope all's well...
love
erik

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home