Sunday, July 13, 2014

Soundcloud track of the week (no. 60)

No embedded player? Try here.

Recorded on 29th November 2012 at Paul and Ann Clifford's leaving-for-Canada party upstairs at the Astor Theatre, Deal. He'd asked Miriam and I (with whom he'd jammed as part of Random Article) to play on his song "Walter". We never got a chance to rehearse it, and I forgot to take my Zoom H2 recorder out of my pocket, so here we have a muffled recording of a shaky rendition of one of Paul's characteristically odd songs.

Immediately after finishing, Miriam and I had to run for the last train to Canterbury. Still trying to stuff my saz back in it's soft case while running, my bootlaces got entangled and I fell facedown on the pavement. The recorder was still running in my pocket, so that got recorded too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home